Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS is the Library Services Manager for the Ohio Public Library Information Network and the former Web Applications Manager for the Cleveland Public Library. She has been doing web development and design for over fifteen years, in both public libraries and as an independent consultant. She specializes in developing with Drupal. She is a 2010 Library Journal Mover & Shaker. She’s written two books about social media, specifically for libraries. As a former children’s librarian, she enjoys bringing the “fun of technology” to audiences and in giving libraries the tools they need to better serve the virtual customer.
Want to see some of my blog’s most popular posts?
- Get help understanding your website’s data
- 10 facts about social media that might make you think
- Spring cleaning for your library’s website
- 5 fast ways to up your library’s Twitter game
- Shifting our website from promotional to actually useful