Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS is the Library Services Manager for the Ohio Public Library Information Network . She has been doing web development and design for twenty years, in both public libraries and as an independent consultant. She specializes in developing with Drupal. She is a 2010 Library Journal Mover & Shaker. She’s written three books about social media and content marketing, specifically for libraries, and speaks nationally on both these and technology-related topics. As a former children’s librarian, she enjoys bringing the “fun of technology” to audiences and in giving libraries the tools they need to better serve the virtual customer.
Want to see some of my blog’s most popular posts?
- Get help understanding your website’s data
- 10 facts about social media that might make you think
- Spring cleaning for your library’s website
- 5 fast ways to up your library’s Twitter game
- Shifting our website from promotional to actually useful